The studio phase consists of two buildings: an old garage with a studio space and a separate building with five studios. Each studio was named after a different school where Roslyn Stern taught art. They consist of Brown Elementary Studio, Carver Primary Studio, Jeter Primary Studio, Martin Elementary Studio, Pepperell Elementary Studio, and OJHS Studio.
The floors in the gallery space are repurposed from the original building (1910). The exposed trellises are also part of the original structure. Most of the floors and wooden ceilings in the Studios (1930), along with the four restored fireplaces, are also original to the building. The tin cladding of the fountain was reappropriated from the roof of the original homes that stood on the property and the bricks of the courtyard are recycled from the Historic Pepperell Mill.